The Icahn School of Medicine has made it a priority to provide convenient housing for Medical Students, Basic Science PhD, MD/PhD Students and Genetic Counseling Students.
The Jane B. Aron Residence Hall at 50 East 98th Street offers modern and proximate housing for students who are single. The 14-story building contains shared suites accommodating almost 600 people.
Each suite consists of:
- Four or six private bedrooms
- A shared bathroom for each two rooms
- A shared living room and a kitchen
- Each room has individual heating and air conditioning units
- Living rooms have parquet floors and large windows
- All suites are furnished
Building amenities include:
- Outdoor basketball courts
- Gym/exercise room
- Laundry Facility
Real Estate Division
1249 Park Avenue, 1st Floor
New York, New York 10029
Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM
In the event of a maintenance EMERGENCY situation at Aron Hall contact the front desk.