Requirements for Applying:
We accept applications only through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We offer 15 PGY 1 matched positions.
All residency positions are matched through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- ERAS Application
- Deans Letter
- Medical School Transcript
- Three letters of recommendation, one must be a Standard Letter of Evaluation from an Emergency Medicine Physician
- Personal Statement
- Medical Examination Scores (USMLE)
Deadlines and Interview Scheduling:
- Only complete applications will be reviewed. The deadline for your application is November 15. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
- Interviews are by invitation only and will be scheduled on Mondays, Fridays and one Saturday in November, December and January.
Kaushal H. Shah, MD
Department of Emergency Medicine
Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai
One Gustave Levy Place, Box 1620
New York, NY 10029
If you are interested in doing a 4th year student rotation with us, contact us here.
Find conference dates, rotation schedules, and other residency-related activities at sinaiem.org