Our student handbooks are important reference sources detailing the relevant school policies, procedures, and programs and serving as a guide to help you choose from a wide range of educational and counseling opportunities.
Students are responsible for adhering to both institutional and school specific guidelines.
- Affirmative Action
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Alcohol Policy for Levinson Lounge
- Drug Testing
- Harassment Policy
- Information Sharing and Confidentiality
- Policies and Procedures on Ethical Practices in Research
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Social Media Guidelines
These documents describe the mandatory training, education, and resources to ensure students understand how to protect themselves against infectious and environmental hazards.
- Student Exposure to Infectious and Enviornmental Hazards Policy
- Needlestick/Puncture Wound/Splash/or Bodily Fluid Exposure (BBFE) Medical Student Protocol
- Standard Precautions to Prevent the Transmission of Bloodbone Pathogens and Other Pathogens
- Policy on Respiratory Protection Requirements
- Medical Student Compliance Protocol and Requirements