The Freezer Farm Dean’s CoRE at the Icahn School of Medicine is a secure, safe, state of the facility located in the Hess Building, which is fully equipped to meet your scientific and research requirements.
If your laboratory space is limited, we invite you to relocate your valuable short and long term sample inventory to our care. We provide a variety of support systems and services that are designed to ensure the safety and preservation of your materials for years to come, including:
- Emergency electrical back-up system
- 24/7 temperature monitoring with on-and off-site call out system and emergency transport.
- Available temperature recordings on all systems
- Freezer maintenance as necessary
- Access to dry ice and shipping materials
- Week-day access with support staff ready to assist
- Bar-code inventory services as needed (e.g. the box and specimen level)
- Specimen aliquoting
Please contact us for more information and itemized pricing on our Freezer Farm Facility in the Hess building at Mount Sinai:
Services and Equipment, Freezer Farm
The Freezer Farm Dean’s CoRE at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is a partnership with Novare Biologistics, LLC, which is the group responsible for our off-site freezer farm in the Bronx. We currently count with two -80 freezers, a -20 freezer and a 4 degree Double Glass Door Refrigerator available for rent and as local back-ups to our Freezer Farm customers.