A one-year program in clinical research and management of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases for physicians who have completed a three-year GI fellowship, in which they will:
- Participate directly in the management of patients with IBD in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Gain experience in diagnostic radiology and pathology of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Participate in ongoing clinical research projects.
- Design and implementation of at least one research project for publication and to pave the way for NIH or Foundation Funding.
- Receive formal teaching, through both course work and seminars, in epidemiology, biostatistics, and clinical research design.