Junior Faculty Forms
Assistant Professor/Assistant Clinical Professor
- Transmittal Sheet [PDF]
Please complete all items. Please attach the copy bearing the Affiliate President’s original signature to the appointment packet being submitted to the Department Chair at Mount Sinai.
- Chief of Service Statement Instructions
Chiefs of Service at affiliate hospital must prepare and sign a statement recommending each candidate for appointment or promotion.
- 1. Statement should not exceed one page in length for junior faculty
- 2. Specify candidate’s proposed rank and department
- 3. Briefly describe area of expertise/accomplishments to date
- 4. Briefly describe candidate’s responsibilities at the affiliate hospital and as a faculty member
- Curriculum Vitae
All appointment and promotion applications must include an updated copy of candidate’s curriculum vitae.
- Affidavit and Acknowledgment of Policies [PDF]
Submit for new appointments only. Candidates must print their names and sign and date both the top and bottom of the form.
Note: If candidate is not a U.S. citizen, he/she should only sign the top signature line on form.
Also: The copy bearing candidate's original signature must be forwarded with completed paperwork
- Invention/Copyright Agreement [PDF]
- New Hire Data Sheet [DOC]
Must be submitted with all new appointment requests.