M & M Reporting
To sign into the database
- Connect to the Mount Sinai Intranet homepage by opening Internet Explorer or Google Chrome on any in-hospital desktop, or on the Remote Desktop available through www.MSOnsiteHealth.org
- Enter the address https://mddictate1.msnyuhealth.org/database/default.asp
- Enter your team’s Login ID and Password (lowercase) and click Log In. If you are unable to sign-in, contact a member of the Surgical Quality Assurance team for assistance. See contact info below.
To enter a new report
- Review the instructions for submitting to the M&M database in order to minimize errors in submission. (This information will be summarized in Thursday’s reminder e-mails)
- Select the option “ENTER NEW REPORT” from the main menu
- Fill out each field as accurately as possible. If you need to skip a box, fill it in with “n/a”. If the best option in a pulldown is not available type in a brief description in the applicable fields
- When finished, click “Submit”
To enter weekly statistics
- Select the option “SUBMIT/UPDATE WEEKLY STATS” from the main menu
- The service field should match the team you have signed in as. If it does not match, log out and log back in as that team.
- Fill out each box using numbers only. If there were no cases in a category, enter 0.
- When finished, click “Submit Report”
In the event of a late submission make sure the stats are submitted before Wednesday of the following week as there is no way to retroactively update database stats and this leads to poor quality and inaccurate information reported to the attendings.
Be aware the earliest time to submit stats for the upcoming week is Thursday so as not to risk overriding the previous week’s stats.
To Change your password
If any passwords need to be reset or reassigned, please contact Eric Greenstein.
To Report an Error/Bug:
Email at least two members of the QA office with the issue and the appropriate information needed to correctly populate the fields.
All submissions are due by 12PM Friday