- ASSISTANT CLINICAL PROFESSOR Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science
Obstetrics & Gynecology
MD, Keck School of Medicine
Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology
Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Dr. Anupama Shah graduated Cum Laude with departmental honors earning her BA in Anthropology, from the University of Pennsylvania. She received her medical degree from the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine. Dr. Shah completed her residency training at Long Island Jewish Medical Center, where she received multiple teaching awards.
Dr. Shah joined Lexington OB/GYN in 2007. She became board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 2009. She is fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG) and a diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She is an active member of ACOG.
Dr. Shah previously served as an Associate Clinical Professor at the New York University School of Medicine. She is currently affiliated with the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai where she holds the academic appointment of Assistant Clinical Professor. She has been active in medical student and resident education serving a mentor and preceptor for physicians in training.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Shah is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) physicians - including those employed by MSHS - do not always participate in the same health plans in which MSHS hospitals or facilities participate.
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page or obtained by contacting this provider directly.
Insurance plans that the Mount Sinai Health System hospitals or facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
145 East 32nd Street
New York, NY 10016
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- CIGNA HMO-POS
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire United Health Care / Empire Plan
- Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford HMO/PPO
- Oxford Liberty
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)