The Levy Library supports the education, research, and clinical information needs of the Mount Sinai Health System, including the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. The Library is a unit of Mount Sinai's Academic Informatics and Technology division.
Research Support Services
- Register for an Upcoming Class or Workshop
- Schedule a Research Consultation
- Learn about Research Synthesis and Systematic Review Support Services
- Request an ISMMS Writing Support Appointment
- Book a Customized Class Session
Research Support Guides
- Web of Science
- Evidence-Based Medicine
- Copyright and Fair Use
- Open Access
- Journal Selection
- Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID)
- Personal Impact Factor and H-Index Calculations
- Scholars Portal
- How can I reserve a room in the Library?
- How does the Scholars Portal track my research?
- Where can I get help with statistics and access statistics software?
- My username/password isn't working / I need help logging in.
- How can I download the full-text PDF of an article from Google Scholar?
- How can I access library resources from off-campus?
- How can I get a copy of EndNote installed on my computer?
- How can I borrow and renew books?
- What do I do if Levy Library does not have the materials I need?
- How can I find published examples of Mount Sinai theses or dissertations?
- How can I deposit my thesis or dissertation at Levy Library?
- What classes are available on literature searching or reference management?
The Gustave L. and Janet W. Levy Library supports education, research, and clinical practice within the Mount Sinai Health System, including the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. The Levy Library provides an inviting environment designed to facilitate learning and studying, research, and collaboration. The Library staff has selected and organized an extensive collection of biomedical, nursing and science databases, e-journals, e-books, and print resources, and with the Mount Sinai Health System Libraries staff serve as your guides and partners on information retrieval, knowledge management, research impact and scholarly communication issues.
The Library manages the Levy Library Press which provides a platform for inter-professional scholarship that promotes open research across science, medicine and nursing. The Journal of Scientific Innovation in Medicine provides a mentored learning environment in transformative and sustainable scholarly communication. Practical Implementation of Nursing Science is a partnership with the Center for Nursing Research and Innovation at Mount Sinai.
The Library and its Instructional Technology Group are part of the Academic and Research Informatics division within Digital Technology & Partners at Mount Sinai. Within Academic and Research Informatics we work closely with Arthur H. Aufses, Jr. MD Archives and Records Management, Academic Systems, Academic Information Technology (IT) Support, and Research Administration IT.
Learn more about the Library’s commitment to antiracism and inclusion, our facilities and services, and openings to join the Levy Library Team: