The Levy Library supports the education, research, and clinical information needs of the Mount Sinai Health System, including the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. The Library is a unit of Mount Sinai's Academic Informatics and Technology division.
- Upcoming Library Classes
- Consultation With A Librarian
- Library Educational Offerings
- Request A Library Education Session
- Systematic Review Support
- How can I access library resources from off-campus?
- How can I borrow and renew books?
- How can I deposit my thesis or dissertation at Levy Library?
- How can I download the full-text PDF of an article from Google Scholar?
- How can I find published examples of Mount Sinai theses or dissertations?
- How can I get a copy of EndNote installed on my computer?
- How can I reserve a room in the Library?
- My username/password isn't working / I need help logging in.
- What classes are available on literature searching or reference management?
- What do I do if Levy Library does not have the materials I need?
- Where can I search for grant funding? Does the Library subscribe to Foundation Directory Online?
The Levy Library supports the education, research, and clinical information needs of the Mount Sinai Health System, including the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. The Library provides an inviting environment designed to facilitate research, study, and collaboration. It offers an extensive collection of biomedical databases, e-journals, e-books, and print resources; and serves as a resource on information retrieval, information management and scholarly communication issues.
The Library is a unit of Mount Sinai's Academic Informatics and Technology division. Academic Informatics and Technology also encompasses The Mount Sinai Archives and Records Management department; the Instructional Technology and Learning Systems team and the Academic Support and Learning Environments group.
We also run the Levy Library Press, which provides a platform for inter-professional scholarship that promotes open research across science and medicine. It aims to facilitate and support the foundation of Open Access peer-reviewed, academic journals at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
Learn more about the library, its facilities and job openings: