- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Pediatrics, Hematology/Oncology
Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
American Board of Pediatrics
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)
- Acute myelogenous leukemia (AML)
- Ewing Sarcoma
- Osteogenic sarcoma
- Pediatric brain tumors
- Post transplant lymphoproliferative disease (PTLD)
- Wilms tumor
MD, Christian-Albrecht Universitat
New York University Medical Center
New York University Medical Center
Dr. Wistinghausen is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology/Oncology by the American Board of Pediatrics.
Dr. Wistinghausen's areas of expertise include: Neuro-oncology, Leukemia, Lymphoma, Solid Tumors, Coagulation Disorders, Sickle Cell Anemia, Thrombosis.
First Sydney Q. Cohlan Resident and Fellow Research Award
Department of Pediatrics, New York University Medical Center
Wistinghausen B, Reischer A, Oddoux C, Ostrer H, Nardi M, Karpatkin M. Severe factor XI deficiency in an Arab family associated with a novel mutation in exon 11. Br J Haematol 1997 Dec; 99(3): 575-7.
Lee CK, Raz R, Gimeno R, Gertner R, Wistinghausen B, Takeshita K, De Pinho RA, Levy DE. STAT3 is a negative regulator of granulopoiesis but is not required for G-CSF-dependent differentiation. Immunity 2002 Jul; 17(1): 63-72.
- AAML1031: A Phase III Randomized Trial for Patients with de novo AML using Bortezomib (IND# 58443, NSC# 681239) and Sorafenib (BAY 43-9006, IND#69896, NSC# 724772) for Patients with High Allelic Ratio FLT3/ITD
- A Phase III Randomized Trial of Adding Vincristine-topotecan- cyclophosphamide to Standard Chemotherapy in Initial Treatment of Non-metastatic Ewing Sarcoma
- ARST0332: Risk-Based Treatment for Pediatric Non-Rhabdomyosarcoma Soft Tissue Sarcomas (NRSTS)
- AALL1131: A Phase III Randomized Trial for Newly Diagnosed High Risk B-precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) Testing Clofarabine (IND#73789, NSC# 606869) in the Very High Risk Stratum
- ARST0531 - Randomized Study of Vincristine, Dactinomycin and Cyclophosphamide (VAC) versus VAC alternating with Vincristine and Irinotecan Hydrochloride in Combination With Radiotherapy for Patients with Intermediate Risk Rhabdomyosarcoma( RMS)
- Phase III Randomized Study of Chimeric Anti-GC2 in high risk neuroblastoma following myeloablative therapy and autologous stem cell rescue (Protocol - ANBL0032) (Brain)
- AALL0932: Treatment of Patients with Newly Diagnosed Standard Risk B-precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
- Intensified Methotrexate,Nelarabine & Augmented BFM Ther (AALL0434)
- Vincritine, Dactinomycin and Cyclophosphomaide for Rhabdomyosarcoma (Sarcoma)
- AREN0534: Treatment for Patients with Bilateral, Multicentric, or Bilaterally- Predisposed Unilateral Wilms Tumor
- Intensive Treatment for Intermediate-Risk Relapse of Childhood B-Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL): A Randomized Trial of Vincristine Strategies
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Wistinghausen did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2012 and/or 2013: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
1468 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10029
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare - HMO
- Blue Choice
- Blue Choice - HMO
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield - HMO
- CIGNA Healthcare HMO
- CarePlus, LLC
- CenterCare, Inc.
- Empire Blue Cross/ Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Health Choice, Inc.
- Fidelis Care NY
- Fidelis Care NY - HMO
- GHI HMO Select, Inc.
- Group Health Insurance, Inc.
- HIP Medicaid
- Health Insurance Plan (HIP)
- HealthPlus, Inc.
- Horizon Healthcare
- Horizon Healthcare - HMO
- Neighborhood Health Providers, LLC
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Health Care Empire Plan
- United Health Care Empire Plan - HMO
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - HMO
- Vytra - HMO
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check