- ADJUNCT ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR Pediatrics
- A native of Dayton, Ohio. Spent most of my childhood in rural East Tennessee. Fell in love with New York City at the age of 19 and was then encouraged to pursue medicine by my best friend's mother. I have lived in Knoxville, TN, Richmond, VA, Columbus, OH, Boston, MA, Cambridge, MA, and San Francisco, CA. Nothing compares to NYC! I enjoy music (jazz, opera, classical, Brazilian), historical fiction, theater, museums, cooking, black and white photography, fitness training, Ohio State football (Go Bucks), and tennis.
Ray E. Helfer Award for Innovation in Pediatric Medical Education
Ambulatory Pediatric Association
1999 - 2001
Faculty Development Education Scholar
Abulatory Pediatric Association
Lester Tuchman Award for Compassion and Skill in Clinical Medicine
Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Asthma outcomes for inner-city children
- Primary care graduate medical education
- Quality improvement in academic primary care practices
- Health services research in underserved communities
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Johnson is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) physicians - including those employed by MSHS - do not always participate in the same health plans in which MSHS hospitals or facilities participate.
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page or obtained by contacting this provider directly.
Insurance plans that the Mount Sinai Health System hospitals or facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
Annenberg Building Room 4-50A
1468 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029