- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Pediatrics, General Pediatrics
- Anticipatory Guidance
- Developmental Screening
- Parent/Patient Education
- Well Child Care
MD, University of Chicago
New York Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center
- Dr. Lin completed her medical degree at University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and her pediatric residency training at New York Presbyterian-Columbia University Medical Center. During residency, she was part of the community pediatrics track and developed a sibling support group for families of children with autism spectrum disorders. She is now a physician within the Pediatric Visiting Doctors program where she will continue to focus on program development and evaluation. Dr. Lin also currently serves as one of the AAP New York Chapter 3 CATCH (Community Access to Child Health) facilitators.
Gold Humanism Honor Society
Lin E, Wang Y, Mehendale S, Sun S, Wang C, Xie J, Aung H, Yuan C. Antioxidant Protection by American Ginseng in Pancreatic β-cells.. American Journal of Chinese Medicine 2008; 36(5): 981-988.
Nanclares-Nogues V, Lin E, Rolland C, Cupoli M, Park J, Msall M. Enhancing Multidisciplinary Community Supports for Minority Preschool Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders: Promoting Family Centered and Evidence Based Practices.. International Public Health Journal 2010; 2(1): 69-82.
Lin E, Boire A, Hemmige V, Husain A, Sorrentino M, Nathan S, Akhter S, Dickstein J, Archer S. Cardiac Tamponade Mimicking Tuberculous Pericarditis in the Initial Presentation of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: A Case Report.. Journal of Medical Case Reports 2010; 4(4): 246.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Lin did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2014 and/or 2015: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) physicians - including those employed by MSHS - do not always participate in the same health plans in which MSHS hospitals or facilities participate.
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page or obtained by contacting this provider directly.
Insurance plans that the Mount Sinai Health System hospitals or facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
New York, NY 10029
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna POS
- Aetna PPO
- BCBS EPO
- BCBS HMO
- BCBS PPO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- GHI CBP PPO
- HIP Commercial
- Medicaid of New York
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Health Care - Mount Sinai Top Tier
- United Health Care Commercial
- United Health Care Empire Plan
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check
- Credit Card (Other)