- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Pediatrics, General Pediatrics
Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
American Board of Pediatrics
- Benign Hematology
- Bleeding Disorders
- Bone Marrow Failure
- Bone Marrow Transplantation, Allogeneic
- Bone Marrow Transplantation, Autologous
- Hemophilia A & B
- Lymphoma (Hodgkin And Non-Hodgkin)
- Osteogenic Sarcoma
- Pediatric Brain Tumors
- Post Transplant Lymphoproliferative Disease (PTLD)
- Sickle Cell Disease/Sickle Cell Anemia
- Thalassemia Major And Minor
MD, Dartmouth Medical School
New York Presbyterian - Weill Cornell Medical Center
Fellowship, Ped. Hemo/Onco
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- After completing her Bachelors of Science at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Dr. Jaclyn Davis went on to earn her Medical Degree from Dartmouth Medical School in 2005. She completed an internship and a residency in Pediatrics at New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York. After residency, she went on to complete a Pediatric Hematology/Oncology fellowship at the combined program of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. During her fellowship, Dr. Davis was involved in a project that looked at the synergy between conventional chemotherapy and Cdc7 inhibition as a novel approach for cancer therapy. In 2011 following the completion of her fellowship, she became an instructor at Mount Sinai Medical Institute in New York.
In collaboration with her colleagues in the Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, Dr. Davis’s investigative clinical focus is in the understanding of leukemia, lymphoma, bone marrow failure syndromes, and bone marrow transplantation for malignancy or benign hematologic disorders including sickle cell anemia.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Davis did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2014 and/or 2015: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
1468 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10029
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check
- Credit Card (Other)