- CLINICAL INSTRUCTOR Medicine, General Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine
MD, S.U.N.Y Health Science Center - College of Medicine
Staten Island University Hospital
Case Western Reserve University
Lenox Hill Hospital
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Winik is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
Dr. Joseph Winik
161 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10016
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 1199 Home Care Division Benefit
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- 32B-J Building Service
- Aetna Indeminty
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare
- Aetna U.S. Healthcare - HMO
- Anthem Health of NY: Vytra Health
- Blue Choice
- Blue Choice Deluxe
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield - HMO
- Blue Shield Premier
- Blue Shield Wrap Around
- Blue Shield Wrap Around Plus
- Blue Shield of Connecticut
- Blue Shield of Connecticut - HMO
- Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Blue Shield of New Jersey - HMO
- CIGNA - Indemnity
- Devon Health Services
- Empire Blue Cross/ Blue Shield - HMO
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield - PPO
- Empire Plan/UHC
- HealthSource NY/NJ
- Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon - Blue Cross Blue Shield - HMO
- Horizon Healthcare
- Horizon Healthcare - HMO
- MediChoice, Inc.
- Medicare Assignment
- NYLCare Health Plans of NY, Inc.
- Oxford Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
- Travel Care Services
- United Healthcare
- WellCare of New York, Inc.
- Personal Check