- ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
American Board of Allergy & Immunology
American Board of Pediatrics
MD, Weill Medical College of Cornell University
New York Presbyterian - Weill Cornell Medical Center
Fellowship, Allergy & Immunology
Mount Sinai Hospital
- Dr. Wang is a clinician and clinical researcher in the Jaffe Food Allergy Institute. Her clinical research interests, funded by in part by the National Institutes of Health, include: Chinese herbal medicine for the treatment of food allergy, diagnostic issues in food allergy, and food allergy in the inner city. Dr. Wang supervises three clinics per week in pediatric allergy and is involved in teaching fellows and residents.
ResearchDr. Wang's research interests focus on milk allergy and the prevention of allergic diseases. She is involved in a clinical trial to determine whether sublingual immunotherapy can prevent allergies and asthma in children.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Below are financial relationships with industry reported by Dr. Wang during 2012 and/or 2013. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
Scientific Advisory Board:
- JDP Therapeutics Inc.; sanofi-aventis
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
5 East 98th Street, 10th floor
New York, NY 10029
- Tuesday 8:30am - 12:00pm
- Thursday 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Aetna HMO
- Beech Street
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- GHI HMO
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Health Care Empire Plan
- United Healthcare
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check
- Credit Card (Other)