- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Science
Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Atrophic Vaginitis
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Dilation And Curettage
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Genital Herpes
- Genital Warts
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding
- Labor And Delivery, Vaginal Birth
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure
- Pregnancy Testing/Options Counseling
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
MD, Medical Univ of South Carolina
S.U.N.Y., Health Science Center
- Dr. Brodman brings more that 25 years of experience to the care of her patients. Her areas of interest include pregnancy, menopause, perimenopause, abnormal bleeding, and vaginitis. Dr. Brodman co-authored The Unofficial Guide to Coping with Menopause, and has long been interested in menopausal issues. She is a member of the North American Menopause Society (NAMS) and is a NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner. Dr. Brodman takes pride in giving excellent care to her patients in a warm and caring environment. She is the proud mother of twins and enjoys exercising, knitting, and reading in her spare time.
2010 - Present
NAMS Certified Menopausal Practitioner
North American Menopause Society (NAMS)
2004 - 2004
Excellence in Teaching Award
Associations of Professors of Gynecology & Obstetrics
1986 - Present
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr.Brodman is not currently required to report Industry relationships.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
Physicians who provide services at hospitals and facilities in the Mount Sinai Health System might not participate in the same health plans as those Mount Sinai hospitals and facilities (even if the physicians are employed or contracted by those hospitals or facilities).
Information regarding insurance participation and billing by this physician may be found on this page, and can also be obtained by contacting this provider directly. Because physicians insurance participation can change, the insurance information on this page may not always be up-to-date. Please contact this physician directly to obtain the most up-to-date insurance information.
Insurance and health plan networks that the various Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and facilities participate in can be found on the Mount Sinai Health System website.
885 Park Avenue
Entrance 103 East 78th St.
New York, NY 10075
- Monday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Oxford Freedom
- United Health Care - Mount Sinai Top Tier
- United Health Care Commercial
- Master Card
- American Express