- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Medicine, Cardiology
MD, University of Zagreb
Residency, Internal Medicine
NYU Medical Center
Fellowship, Critical Care
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
Lenox Hill Hospital
- Dr Trubelja received his medical degree from University of Zagreb School of Medicine. He completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at New York University Medical Center. Dr Trubelja continued his academic training with fellowship in Critical Care Medicine at Memorial Sloan
Kettering Cancer Center followed by fellowship in Cardiovascular Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital. Currently, he practices at the Mount Sinai Heart and Vascular Center Midtown.
Dr Trubelja's clinical interests include general clinical cardiology, critical care cardiology,echocardiography and nuclear cardiology. He is board certified in Cardiovascular Diseases,Comprehensive Adult Echocardiography and Nuclear Cardiology.
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
1. Moussa I.,Costa R.,Leon M.,Lansky A.,Lasic Z., Trubelja N., et al: A Prospective Registry
To Evaluate Sirolimus-Eluting Stents Implanted at Coronary Bifurcation Lesions Using the
“Crush Technique”: Am J Cardiol 2006:97:1317-1321
2. Trubelja N., Vaughan C., Coplan N. : The Role of statins in Preventing Stroke;
Preventive Cardiology ; 2005; 8:2:98-101; Spring 2005
3. Kes P., Orlic-Cunovic D., Trubelja N.: Acute hypotension and shock in the hyperkalemic patient on maintenance haemodialysis. Nephron: 72(3): 484-6, 1996.
4. Kes P., Orlic-Cunovic D., Trubelja N.: A life-threatening complications of extreme hyperkalemia in a patient on maintenance haemodialysis. Acta Medica Croatica: 49(3): 147-50, 1995.
5. Trubelja N., Planinc D., Jeric M.: The impact of Mean platelet volume and platelet count on thrombus formation in CAD. Presented at the Annual International Meeting of the European Cardiology Association, Zagreb, Republic of Croatia, May 1996.
6. Jeric M., Trubelja N., Starcevic B.: The relation between plasma Lp(a) levels and the severity and extent of angiographic CAD. Presented at the International Congress of Cardiology, Zagreb, Republic of Croatia, June 1995.
7. Trubelja N., Planinc D., Mihatov S.: The diagnostic efficacy of Troponin T for diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction. Presented at the Annual International Meeting of the European Cardiology Association, Ljubljana, Republic of Slovenia, April 1994.
8. Trubelja N., Planinc D.: The role of echocardiography in predicting the risk of CVA or TIA in patients with chronic atrial fibrillation. Presented at the International Congress of Cardiology, Opatia, Republic of Croatia, May 1993.
Physicians and scientists on the faculty of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai often interact with pharmaceutical, device and biotechnology companies to improve patient care, develop new therapies and achieve scientific breakthroughs. In order to promote an ethical and transparent environment for conducting research, providing clinical care and teaching, Mount Sinai requires that salaried faculty inform the School of their relationships with such companies.
Dr. Trubelja did not report having any of the following types of financial relationships with industry during 2013 and/or 2014: consulting, scientific advisory board, industry-sponsored lectures, service on Board of Directors, participation on industry-sponsored committees, equity ownership valued at greater than 5% of a publicly traded company or any value in a privately held company. Please note that this information may differ from information posted on corporate sites due to timing or classification differences.
Mount Sinai's faculty policies relating to faculty collaboration with industry are posted on our website at http://icahn.mssm.edu/about-us/services-and-resources/faculty-resources/handbooks-and-policies/faculty-handbook. Patients may wish to ask their physician about the activities they perform for companies.
485 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
485 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
- Monday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tagalog (Philippines)
- Master Card
- American Express
- Personal Check