The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS) is a global leader that boasts an acclaimed faculty and is top-ranked by leading organizations in research funding, innovations, and diversity. At ISMMS we train the physicians and scientists of tomorrow while we conduct breakthrough research and provide multidisciplinary clinical care. This is not an ordinary education; this is an extraordinary life experience.
- 531 medical students
- 98 MD/PhD students
- 264 PhD students
- 382 master's degree students
- 540 postdoctoral fellows
- Over 2,500 residents and fellows
- $400 million in National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding awarded to our researchers in 2021
- 14th among U.S. medical schools for NIH funding
- Per 2018 AAMC Operations Management Survey, Sinai is in the 99th percentile among US private medical schools in research dollars per investigator.