Key programs of ConduITS – the Institutes for Translational Sciences include:
Network Resources & Optional Modules (NRO)
- Multi-site Study Support -
Create a login and submit a question about the following resources to the Office of Research Services (ORS) Research 411 Help Center.
- Pre-protocol Development
- Trial Innovation Network (TIN) or go directly to the TIN website
- Find Federated Biobank under Resources on our For Investigators page.
- Find Biobanking Resources under Resources on our For Investigators page.
Biostatistics, Epidemiology & Research Design (BERD)
To access BERD assistance, please see the Resources section within our For Investigators page.
Translational Science Base (TSB)
Research Implementation & Participation (RIP)
- Participant & Clinical Interactions
- Integrating Special Populations
- CHAMP: Child Health Research Acceleration Through Multisite Planning
Studies focused on child health almost invariably require multisite designs to ensure that participant accrual and retention goals are met. Cooperation among the CTSA hubs provides a unique opportunity to achieve this goal with the added benefit of coalescing the immense talent and experience among child health researchers in a wide range of areas of interest. CHAMP provides an existing infrastructure to organize, select, and manage this catalytic funding opportunity. Mount Sinai is a member of CHAMP Pod #2 with the Medical University of South Carolina, University of California - Irvine, University of New Mexico, and Northwestern University. Create a login and submit a question about this resource to the ORS Research 411 Help Center.
- Pilot Translational & Clinical Studies
Research Expertise & Methods (REM)
- Translational Workforce Development
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology & Research Design (BERD)
To access BERD assistance, please see the Resources section within our Investigators page.
- RKS: Regulatory Knowledge & Support
- Office of Research Services