The Internal Medicine Residency Program at the Icahn School of Medicine produces the highest quality physicians and physician-scientists by fostering a residency program that emphasizes intellectual curiosity, compassion and camaraderie. Our goal is to create doctors capable of both clinical excellence and academic leadership. We provide an immersive, dynamic experience that trains future physicians to provide responsive, flexible, value-based care grounded in science. By being a vital member of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, our residents are able to take advantage of the diverse patient population seen at a large medical system while working in a tight-knit, collaborative environment.
*** Update ***
The list is in and our residents matched at many competitive and rigorous fellowship training programs throughout the country. Here is a sampling:
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel: Cardiology (2)
- The Mount Sinai Hospital: Geriatrics/Palliative Care (1), Nephrology (1)
- UCSF: Pulmonary (1)
- Montefiore/Albert Einstein: Infectious Diseases (2)
- Cleveland Clinic: Endocrinology (1)
- University of Cincinnati: Gastroenterology (1)
- University of Miami: Hem/Onc (1), Rheumatology (1)
- University of Rochester: Gastroenterology (1)
- LSU: Cardiology (1), Rheumatology (1)
We encourage you to read more about the Internal Medicine Residency Program at Mount Sinai Beth Israel.