As one of the leading resources for cardiovascular research, our studies have been recognized with numerous awards and accolades. Together with The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and our vast reach of resources, we have been able to produce important and valued research.
Since our Center’s inception, we have created in-house databases for multicenter international registries and randomized controlled trials and have produced over 2,000 clinically-relevant manuscripts and publications.
Our work has been published in the highest-impact journals including;
- New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM)
- The Lancet
- Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA)
- Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC)
Global Site Network
The Center for Interventional Cardiovascular Research and Clinical Trials has a vast Global Site Network consisting of thousands of research sites around the world. To date, we have successfully completed regulatory filings in countries including the United States, Canada, China, India, Israel and many countries in the EU. We also work closely with a number of highly respected global contract research organizations (CROs) to identify sites, and implement and monitor studies.
Awards and Honors
Our faculty at the Center for Interventional Cardiovascular Research and Clinical Trials are world renowned clinicians, researchers and teachers. Of the many awards and honors received over the years, the most recent recognitions include;
Roxana Mehran, MD
- Named one of “The World’s Most Influential Scientific Minds”–Thomas Reuters, 2014
- Bernadine Healy Leadership in Women’s CV Disease Award – American College of Cardiology, 2017
George Dangas, MD, PhD
- Distinguished Teacher Award - American College of Cardiology, 2017
- Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award - Marquis Who's Who, 2018
"At Mount Sinai, we have the unique ability to execute global research studies within an academic framework. This provides a one-two punch for our partners who know that we deliver the highest quality academic output while maintaining high touch with our sites around the world."
– Rebecca Ortega