Meet the dedicated core team members of the Institute for Health Care Delivery Science.
- Madhu Mazumdar, PhD
- Jashvant Poeran, MD, MSc, PhD
- Umut Ozbek, PhD
- Bart S. Ferket, MD
- Nicole Zubizarreta, MPH
- Erin Moshier, MS
- Parul Agarwal, PhD
- Ksenia Gorbenko, PhD
- Hsin-Hui (Vivien) Huang, MD, PhD, MS, MPH
- Liangyuan Hu, PhD
- Xiaoyu Rachel Jia, PhD
- Jung-Yi (Joyce) Lin, MS
- Meng Ru, MS
- Catherine K. Craven, PhD, MA, MLS
- Xiaoyu Song, Dr.PH
- Denise Williams, BA
On behalf of Dr. Madhu Mazumdar, we would like to invite you to become a member of the Institute for Health Care Delivery Science (I-HDS). I-HDS at the Mount Sinai Health System (MSHS) is dedicated to improving the effectiveness, safety, and efficiency of patient care delivery across the Health System. The Institute, a meeting place for interested practitioners and researchers across the MSHS, provides infrastructure to support research and foster collaborations.
Our work in quality, safety, and outcomes research, three pillars on which health care delivery stands, faces a challenging but exciting future. Our current research portfolio includes assessment of health care associated infections, overuse of diagnostic imaging, survey of information for reduction of falls, and comparative effectiveness research of surgical modalities. We are available to all personnel in good standing within the MSHS whose professional identity includes a significant role towards improving quality, safety, and health outcomes of our patients. We encourage all to join.
Benefits of Membership
- Participation in a community of researchers and practitioners, more specifically exchange ideas, a forum to present your work, networking, intellectual stimulation, joint publication, and opportunity to catalyze institutional change
- Additional training in research skills, grants, statistics, and stakeholder engagement
- Help with identification of local and national collaborators in quality, safety, and outcomes research
- Participation in journal clubs and seminar series focused on research methodology
- Additional prestige of membership on your curriculum vitae
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send an email to email@example.com.