The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai offers a leadership scholarship of up to $1,500 each to all enrollees currently residing within the United States. Any applicant from the US will be automatically considered; no separate application is required.
Program costs billed and payable at the start of each semester of trimester for which you are enrolled. For information about payment options, such as student loans or payment plans, please contact the Office of Student Financial Aid Services
Tuition for current academic year:
- $2,115 per credit. Total credits for degree completion: 35
Tuition and program fees do not include:
- Books and subscription materials
- Travel costs
- Room and board for in-person seminar sessions at the School’s New York City campus
Total Program Costs:
- $100 application fee
- $500 program fee
- $74,000 tuition
- $1,500 estimated for texts, books, subscriptions, supplies
- $1,400 estimated for lodging and meals for each of two on-campus seminar residency sessions. These are not applicable to local participants who commute during the seminars.