At the Charles Lazarus Children’s Abilities Center, we work to improve the health and well-being of children. As part of that effort, we have developed formal relationships with a variety of innovative organizations. These include:
- STEAMPark: Known for offering educational, wellness, and social support to children, this organization strives to encourage interest and skills in science, technology, engineering, and math. We are working with STEAMPark for our Leveling the Playing Field initiative.
- The Family Room: The Charles Lazarus Children’s Abilities Center has partnered with The Family Room to support our Generational Youth Mentors Program, which is part of our Leveling the Playing Field initiative.
- Social Creatures: This organization uses in-person and virtual resources to encourage social connectedness during the pandemic. We are working with Social Creatures on our Leveling the Playing Field initiative.
- Studio Elsewhere: We have partnered with Studio Elsewhere to build beautiful and healing spaces for the physical location of the Charles Lazarus Children's Abilities Center.
- Logitech: We have partnered with Logitech to support our Therapy as Play initiative.