The Region 2 Pediatrics Environmental Health Specialty Unit (PEHSU) is committed to educating the public on a full range of topics that can affect many of us in our home, work, school, outdoor, or nutritional environments.
Following is important information provided for the public, on various environmental health concerns and precautions you can take.
- Carbon Monoxide
- Drinking Water Contaminants
- Endocrine Disruptors
- Environmental Tobacco Smoke
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Air Pollutants
- Diesel Exhaust
- Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs)
- Flame Retardants (PBDEs or BFRs)
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
- Sun Exposure