The Scientific Computing division of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (ISMMS) has several ongoing NIH-supported studies that provide the research community with the intellectual and logistical support needed for the development and management of electronic data analysis.
- Children’s Health Exposure Analysis Resource: Data Repository, Analysis, and Science Center
NIH Project Number: U2C ES026555
- Community Research and Engagement for Data Science
NIH Project Number: 1 R25 EB020393-01A1
- Data Repository and Management Core
NIH Project Number: 1U2CES026555-01
- Transforming Genomics with 5 PB Big Omics Data Engine Cray CS300-AC Supercomputer
NIH Project Number: 1S10OD018522-01
- Community Research Education and Engagement for Data Science (CREEDS)
NIH Project Number: 5R25EB020393-02
Scientific Computing partners with all the basic science areas at ISMMS including Systems Biology, Genomics and Genomic Sciences, and Structural and Chemical Biology. Please see a selection of recent research below.
Typical system setup for molecular dynamics simulations of protein