The physicians and scientists in the Division of Nephrology are making discoveries that have a vital impact on science, medicine and, ultimately, our patients' lives. The research and medical expertise of our faculty are recognized in prestigious academic journals as well as the mainstream press and social media outlets. The Department of Medicine has multiple formats to highlight and share their medical breakthroughs, advice and recommendations.
Please take a look at some of the latest blogs from our Division of Nephrology faculty members.
- All About Hypertension by Tonia Kim, MD for Our Town
- Healthy kidneys, all summer long by Joshua Rein, DO, for Our Town
- Barbara Murphy, MD, Honored By Her Alma Mater in Ireland
- Novel Product to Help Patients at Risk for Kidney Disease
- Researchers Identify Genes That Predict Damage in Donated Kidneys
- A Second Chance at Life