The Brain Injury Research Center is supported by federal and private grants.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which supports the Mount Sinai Injury Control Research Center (ICRC)
- The National Institute for Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR), which supports the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Model System of Care that we follow.
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH), which supports the Late Effects of Traumatic Brain Injury project and Comprehensive Investigation of the Clinical Course of TBI. Learn more about this TBI project report
- The Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA), which is partnering with our Center to develop guidelines for rehabilitative care. Learn more about the BIAA-funded guidelines project.
- Department of Defense
- Seton Brain Research Fund