For verification of residency and/or fellowship training please follow these guidelines:
- Verification of Dates Only: For verification of dates only, please email email@example.com with the appropriate verification request form. We can provide accurate records dated back to 2005. In some cases, we can provide verification of records prior to 2005. For verifications prior to 2005, please forward a copy of the training diploma. In the event we are not able to verify training, your request will be forwarded to the training program.
- Competency-Based Verification: For competency-based verification requests from 2015 to the present, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For requests prior to 2015, please visit our program listings and/or the list of program administrators and contact the training program directly.
- Requests Requiring Program Director Signature: For verification requests that require a program director signature (state licensure forms, etc.), please visit our program listings and/or the list of program administrators and contact the training program directly.
We make every effort to complete verification requests within two weeks, and requests are handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Verification of Training for Closed Programs
If we are not able to verify training for any closed program, you will be asked to contact the Federation of State Medical Boards for information regarding the closed program.
Verification of Malpractice Insurance and Claims History
If you have trained in an Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai training program (with the exception of programs based at James J. Peters VA Medical Center) and require verification of malpractice insurance:
- For completion dates prior to 2019, please contact: email@example.com
- For completion dates after 2019, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For malpractice claims history, please contact: email@example.com
Should you wish to request a replacement certificate of training, please complete the following request form. The cost is $125 per certificate payable via check; certificates will be ordered upon receipt of payment, and turnaround time after payment is received is approximately six weeks.
Public Service Loan Forgiveness Forms
For requests, please visit our program listings and/or the list of program administrators and contact the training program directly with your completed form and request to have Page 2 of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness form signed. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org