The Conflicts of Interest Office (COI) at Icahn School of Medicine is dedicated to identifying, mitigating, and managing potential conflicts of interest.
We are currently working to update our website to provide more and better information to help Mount Sinai faculty, trainees, and students to address their financial concerns. In the interim, we have retained a few key documents on the site for your reference.
- Policy on Business Conflicts of Interest
- Policy on Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research
- Policy on Interactions with Vendors and Other Commercial Entities (aka Vendor Policy)
Instructions for Completing Conflicts of Interest Disclosure Forms:
- Instructions for Completing the Financial Interests in Research Disclosure Form
- Instructions for Completing the Annual Report of Outside Relationships