Mount Sinai’s Information Technology Department offers several options to store, access, and protect data. View storage options available to help determine the best fit for your specific needs.
Storage Request Process
The process for requesting storage varies by storage type:
- Home Drive / Share Drive - 4Help or OPAS Request Ticket
- Minerva – visit Scientific Computing
- ShareFile – Contact #MSC-Messaging@mountsinai.org
- Box.net – Contact #MSC-Messaging@mountsinai.org
- Data Center Server – Follow the RFS Process
We do not recommend or support Dropbox's services.