This newly launched program is accepting applications for the Fall 2020 term.
Special Note: Due to pending applications with the respective federal offices, we are unable to offer federal financial aid to incoming students at this time. We are also unable to sponsor F-1 visas, and therefore international students should not submit an application until further notice. As soon as these processes are complete, we will provide additional information here and on our website. Thank you for your patience.
Application Deadline: August 1
As an applicant, you must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. We review official transcripts for demonstration of satisfactory performance in quantitative and qualitative methods and in social and biological sciences. We select students based on demonstrated past academic achievement, among other qualifications.
There is no minimum GPA requirement or GRE score requirement.
- Completed SOPHAS application including:
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Personal statement (Describe your interest in epidemiology, specific interest in our program and school, and your future career goals. No more than two pages, please.)
- Letters of recommendation (Three)
- Resume or CV
- (Optional) Standardized test scores:
- GRE: have ETS send scores to SOPHAS using the code 0571 Mt Sinai Sch Medicine SOPHAS
- MCAT: have AAMC send scores to SOPHAS
- GMAT, LSAT, and other standardized tests may be substituted for the GRE or MCAT with written permission from the program
Application Requirements for International Students
We are currently unable to admit international applicants while we await approval for visa sponsorship.